Top 5 Places to Ride Road Bikes in Utah
If you're looking for a great place to enjoy a road bike ride, consider the great state of Utah. Utah is home to some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, and a road bike ride here is an unforgettable experience. Here are the top five road bike rides in Utah that you should check out.
1. Nebo Loop Scenic Byway: This stunning 115 mile loop will take you through some of the most stunning scenery in the region. Along the way you'll pass through high mountain passes, lush canyons and alpine meadows. The route is also home to several historical sites, making it an ideal choice for a bike ride.
2. Zion National Park: Zion National Park is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Utah, and it's also home to some of the best biking in the state. You can explore the awe-inspiring landscape on your bike, ensuring you'll have an unforgettable experience.
3. Little Cottonwood Canyon: Little Cottonwood Canyon is a beautiful canyon located in the Wasatch Mountains. The canyon is home to some of the most spectacular scenery in the state, and biking for all skill levels. The canyon also offers plenty of campgrounds, making it an ideal spot to spend the night.
4. Moab: Moab is a popular destination for bikers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. The area is home to some of the most incredible views off of the road. Along the way you'll pass by red rock formations, towering canyons and lush valleys.
5. Park City: Park City is the perfect place for a road bike ride. The area is home to some of the most incredible cycling trails in the state, and the scenery is simply breathtaking. They have many bike paths and big shoulders on most roads. Additionally, Park City also offers plenty of accommodations, so you can easily spend the night.
No matter which of these five places you choose as your next ride, you're sure to have an unforgettable experience. Utah is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in the world, and a road bike ride here is truly a once in a lifetime experience. So grab your bike and get ready for an adventure of a lifetime! Comment below if we missed one of your favorite locations to ride!